Monday, August 11, 2008

Twilight!

I just finished reading the complete Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Can I just say that these are the best books that I have ever read. I don't usually like to read books more then one time, but I've read them twice. (except the last one I've only read once because it just came out.) I even had to buy them. They are about a vampire named Edward that falls in love with a human named Bella. (I know vampires??) Seriously, you should read it if you haven't all ready. Once you start reading you won't be able to put them down! I read the whole series in five days.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I LOVE the series too! Rachelle and my young women got me started on them. I heard this last one did not meet a lot of peoples expectations. Did you finish that one too? If so, what did you think? I still want to read it :)

Jana said...

My sister loves them and was reading while we watched the Olympics last night after dinner. I wish I knew how to read!

Sarah LeSueur said...

These are definetly my favorite books, I've ever read. They are SOOOO good. I thought the 4th one was actually the best!

molly said...

I LOVE this series, but i have to admit I have not read Breaking Dawn yet! What? I know. Dont' post anything else till i read it, LOL! xoxo