Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Early Birthday


On Tuesday my family all got together at my parent's house to celebrate my birthday. Really we are celebrating on Sunday night with both families, but I had a special dinner request that would've been too much work for my mom to make for everyone. We had flautas and bean dip. It was so yummy! My mom also made homemade strawberry cake with strawberry icing and homemade ice cream. Mmmmm . . . all of my favorites. I don't get to eat all of that good stuff very often. Lucky me, I get to celebrate my b-day twice!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Yay Birthday gal! I hope 27 is all you ever dream of... I'll let you know when I'm that old!... j/k that's long past! Have a wonderful birthday!

Janelle said...

Happy early Birthday! It is always fun to celebrate as much as you can. We celebrated our birthdays when Janaye was down this last week. We are moving back in 2 weeks. We will have to get together and celebrate our birthdays again!