We had another ultrasound today. I am officially 8 weeks and 4 days, and the baby measured as 8 weeks and 6 days. The heartrate was 178 bpm. Dr. Moffitt said that everything looks good. I still have to take my hormones until I am 12 weeks, but I have graduated to see my regular doctor. I guess that means no more ultrasounds until 20 weeks. I've gotten a little spoiled with all of the ultrasounds. I am so happy that everything is progressing so well. It still seems a little surreal to me, but I think that I am finally starting to realize that it's true. I've been pretty lucky because I haven't really been too sick. Sometimes I feel icky, but I haven't had any throwing up. (That is what I was dreading the most so yeah!!)
11 years ago
2 comments:
I am ecstatic that everything is going so well! This is so exciting!
Yea, can't wait for Max's little buddy to get here!
Post a Comment