Caden finally decided to make an appearance after a long weekend of waiting. We went in on Friday night to be induced and to make a long story short, Cindy had a c-section at 2 am on Monday morning. Despite many days in the hospital, with a couple more days to come, we are very excited to finally have him here. He weighed 6 lbs 12 oz and was 20 inches long. He is doing good and so is mom, although Cindy is in some pain from the c-section. I will post more pics when we get home from the hospital.
Cindy and Caden in the recovery room.
Cindy and Caden in the recovery room.
8 comments:
Congratulations! Sorry to hear about the long, painful delivery, but trust us... it is well worth it! He looks great! Let us know if you need anything.
-Addy & Ryan Heap
Congrats! He looks great. I'm so excited for you both. Love, Laura
Yay for finally meeting baby Caden! I am so happy for you two and wish you many many blessings! I can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations! He is so amazingly cute. He already has the look of a little gentleman. We are so happy for you. Can't wait for more pictures. Get on it Dad! :) LOL.
After all the waiting you finally have your little angel in your arms. Noah can't wait to meet his cousin and wrestle around a little. We are so happy for you guys and wish you the best of luck sleeping!
I'm so glad we got to meet him! Let us know if we can do anything?! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats!!!
I'm so glad Caden is here!! You did great Cindy, you were such a trooper through being induced to the long stay afterward! That picture of Caden and Matt is so precious. You should have that made to black and white and enlarge it for your house, I love it!!
Congrats Cindy!! That is a CRAZY birth story, yikes! You poor girl! Well, he is darling so good job :) This is Julie Jones by the way ;)
Post a Comment