

Since Caden is getting a little bit bigger (4 weeks old yesterday!), we are starting to go out more places. Today we picked up Sarah and Max for a little bit of fun. We enjoyed lunch at Red Robin then we went to Costco and Target. It was so cute having two babies in the back seat! While we were at Target Caden got hungry so I fed him a bottle while Sarah pushed the cart and pulled Caden's stroller. Then Max started getting a little cranky, and we found out why when he had a big poop. Then Caden started pooping, and we knew that it was time to go home! I'm still a little paranoid about germs, but it was nice to get out of the house. Hopefully Caden will be worn out enough to sleep a little tonight too!
6 comments:
Nice hair. Did you give him the mohawk, or is that natural? Either way, we like it.
Ha Ha! That was a fun trip!
He is so cute and looks so content.
He is such a cutie! Love all the pictures you put up. We need to get together soon. Check out my blog too, I finally put some new pics up. Hope to see you soon!
Congratulations! He is so darling! I just got the announcement last week, I hadn't even heard your news. I'm so happy for you, you deserve it. He and Max are going to are gboing to best of friends!
BTW - this is Alison
Caden is too cute! We were at McDonald's the other day and there was another kid named Caden. The kids feel familiar with Caden since I have shown the kiddos pictures of your little guy and his birth announcement is on our fridge. They both would not stop talking about the kid having the same name. I thought it was cute! It is always good to get out and go to your favorite places. Those are all of the places that I go regularly too!
Post a Comment