
Caden would not take a nap at all this morning unless I was holding him. As soon as I tried to put him down, he would start crying. Finally I had to nurse him to sleep, in my bed, and quietly get up so he wouldn't know that I was leaving. I think that I have no one to blame but myself for this.
2 comments:
Uh, he is so cute! Those sweet never-put-me-down monsters grow out of that too quickly. "Let the house be a mess and just hold them & enjoy this time" was the advice from my pediatrician when I said I could never get anything done! I want to come hold him! When are you free?
So cute! I know exactly what you are going through! Jake does the same thing sometimes. Enjoy it while you can, they get so big too fast!
Post a Comment