Here are some pics from Matt's game last night. After we got home Matt noticed that his ankle had swelled up huge. It was about the same this morning, so hopefully it will be better soon! The playoffs start next week.
Caden and grandpa
(I can never get good action shots, and I didn't want to get in trouble for using the flash during the game.)
Sheesh, I look so old. I was thinking on the drive home that it was kind of cool, Matthew used to watch me, then we played a lot together and I watched him and now I watch him. It has come full circle.
1 comment:
Sheesh, I look so old. I was thinking on the drive home that it was kind of cool, Matthew used to watch me, then we played a lot together and I watched him and now I watch him. It has come full circle.
Post a Comment