Monday, January 18, 2010

He Finally Did It!

Caden finally rolled over from his back to his stomach, so now he can go both ways. All it took was a little bit of motivation from the water bottle. Who needs toys? Hopefully he will be rolling all over soon. (Did I just say that? I'm sure that I will regret it when I am chasing him all over the place!)

4 comments:

Bart and JoJo said...

You will Cindy! I don't get a peaceful moment since Noah started getting around all over. He is now standing up against everything. Just enjoy thees last days of freedom Cindy! Way to go Caden/ Josefine

Anonymous said...

Yeah Caden! He's becoming such a big boy and so cute too! It's so funny how kids love to play with things that aren't necessarily toys. You just better start moving those scissors out of the way before you run to grab the camera next time.

k and j said...

I wish Nolan would roll! I hope you got my invite :) Email me again if you didn't :)

Sarah LeSueur said...

I miss that cute little boy!