We went up and visited my parents for a couple of days during the annual Thanksgiving dunes trip. Caden had fun playing in the sand. but we spent a lot of time inside of the toy hauler because it was super windy most of the time. Matt went on a couple of rides in the rail, but I guess that isn't so much fun when it's windy either. I wouldnt've thought that it would've made much of a difference since you have sand flying at you anyways but apparently it does. It was nice to relax and hang out by the campfire though. My camera ran out of batteries, so these are the only pictures that I got.
11 years ago
2 comments:
He's so cute! I'm sorry that your time at the dunes was so windy! Hopefully next time you guys go, we can go too! That would be so fun to have Jake and Caden play together!
We're so glad you guys came to dunes it was really fun!
Post a Comment