Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bowling!

We went bowling with our friends Janie and Mitch on Saturday night.  I've known Janie and Mitch I think since middle school, so we've been friends for a long time.  It's always fun to get together, and we definately need to do it more often!  

This was also Caden's first time bowling, and he loved it.  He was so cute pushing the ball down the lane, and he wouldn't let anyone help him.  He got mad if we tried to give the ball a little extra push, so it took a long time for the ball to make it down to the pins.  I think that Caden got to play the most because eveyone let him go during their turns.

He gave high 5's everytime. 


Check out the scores for out last game.  I'm pretty sure that this is a personal best for me.  Does it still count since we used bumpers?

No comments: