Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Just Playing

Caden loves it when people come over to visit him, and he was especially excited for his cousins Noah and Delilah to come over for while Josefine went to a job interview yesterday.
Delilah was so cute wearing the guitar.  It's almost as big as her, and she was having a little trouble walking with it.  I asked her to smile for the picture, but she shook her head no at me. I think that she was too intent on eating her string cheese. 

Noah and Caden are actually getting along better, and not fighting as much as they used to.  I guess that they are finally learning how to share.  They were so cute both looking at this book together. 

Lunch time!

1 comment:

Bart and JoJo said...

Supercute pics cindy! Just let me know if I can help you with anything, anytime. Aight?