Friday, July 18, 2008

Matt's Dad



We recently found out that Matt's dad has cancer for the second time. He is going through chemo and fighting really hard to get better. If you want to check out his blog it's http://www.ihatecancer-mike.blogspot.com. We are having a garage sale on August 2nd to try and raise money to help with medical expenses and other things since he hasn't been able to work since starting treatments. If you want to donate anything for the garage sale please let me know!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I am so sorry to hear about Matt's dad. I am sure that I can find stuff to donate. My mom & dad are coming over on Wednesday. Maybe I can send it down with them and then we can find a way for them to get it you :)

Jana said...

I'm so sorry to hear that... I had no idea... he's in my prayers.