Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rocky Point





For our anniversary in May we went to Rocky Point to see Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers play. They play there twice a year, and we like to go whenever we can. I've sort of been obsessed with Roger since I was like 15. Of course, he's not as good looking as Matt is though. While in Rocky Point we stayed at a condo in Bella Sirena. We had an awesome view of the beach. I love that place!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

You are too funny! You will always be a fan :) When I saw that it was a concert you went to in the pictures I knew it was the peacemakers before I even read it. That is so great. Your Hawaii trip looks awesome!

molly said...

Anytime I hear them on the radio I still think of you! They played after a diamondback game a while ago, I wished I could get a hold of you so we could go together ;)