Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Everything's Good to Go!!

I went to the doctor yesterday to make sure that everything is ready for invitro next week. I had to have an ultrasound and blood drawn to check my hormone levels. The doctor said that everything looks good, so the embryo transfer will be on Tuesday as planned. Please remember to fast for us on Sunday if you are able. Thanks for your support!!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Good luck my friend! Isn't your birthday the day before? Know your in our hearts and we love you!

Sarah LeSueur said...

YEAH! Can't wait! Steve will be fasting for you guys on Sunday! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait for you to become a mommy. Best of luck and you are in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

We have been out of town so I am just catching up on blogs...Hope everything goes well on Tuesday. You will be in my prayers!