Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Baby is Moving!

I've been feeling the baby moving for the last couple of weeks! At first I wasn't really sure, but it felt different then anything I've felt before. Now I feel it a lot more often, and it's a lot stronger. It's such a neat feeling, and it's reassuring that everything is okay every time that I feel it! Yesterday I drank Dr. Pepper, and the baby was moving around like crazy. Apparently it is going to take after it's daddy. (I can 't wait until the 18th when I won't have to call the baby "it" anymore!!)

4 comments:

Andrew and Heidi said...

Yay! That was such an amazing feeling! I'm so happy for you and can't wait until you find out what you're having!

Jana said...

Yay! That's such a neat feeling that isn't really easy to describe what it's like. I keep going back & forth on what I think "it" will be???!!!

Sarah LeSueur said...

That's so awesome Cindy. I can't wait to see what it is either...If Max's fist cousin will be a boy or girl? I'm so excited for you!

The Johnson Family said...

The best part of being a prego...I love feeling the baby move. I am so excited that Matt told me about your blog. How did I not know you had one?? Thanks...jk. I am excited to talk to you about the coupons...I just started doing this again. It is addicting. I will definitly check you your link...