
Matt and I had a really great Valentine's Day just hanging out. We got to spend the whole day together! I hate the huge crowds and wait time at restaurants on Valentine's Day, so we just ate at Peter Piper Pizza. It is my favorite by the way. Instead of exchanging gifts we got new cell phones. It had been a long time since we got phones so they were almost free, but it was still fun to get something new. We now have matching phones except mine is maroon and Matt's is black. We also decided to enter the 21st century and add free texting to our plan. Overall it was a fun Valentine's Day on a budget!
1 comment:
Uh oh, you're texters now?!!! Welcome! You better text me as soon as you find out what you're having! I saw on your blog that Josefine had a blog & it was fun to find out they're expecting too. They need to move back here! And we need to do lunch!
Post a Comment