I redid the letters for Caden's name for the 3rd time yesterday. I'm not sure why I am obsessing over this, but I couldn't seem to get it to look right with the wall color. 3rd time's the charm right? I think that I am going to keep them this time. Matt doesn't say anything except that they look really nice every time. I also had a little bit of a breakdown the other night over something really stupid. I got another coupon holder because the one that I have isn't big enough to hold all of my coupons. I was really upset because it was missing the stickers that you are supposed to use label the catergories. Matt was really cute and he was asking if I wanted him to go back to the store get another one, and he was trying to find something around the house that would work instead. Then he was really nice to me for the rest of the night. I knew that I wasn't being rational, but I couldn't seem to help it. It's just the hormones right? Poor Matt! He's a good husband!
11 years ago
3 comments:
You can't help the crazy! This is where you appreciate just how wonderful husbands are! They show you a whole new sweet, caring side that is so attractive. It was funny looking back at your recent posts seeing the "Caden's" done different ways. I think he'll like them no matter what! Take care of yourself!
I like these letters the best! Good job! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who had those breakdowns.
You are too cute cindy and I think the letters are great! You're whole baby room is amazing. Can't wait to see you guys again. You're going to be the best mom!
Post a Comment