Friday, August 21, 2009

I've Been Decorating!


I bought this new area rug yesterday. It was a really good deal, but I've been torn whether or not I like it. I like the size (it's way bigger then the old one!), but I don't know if it needs some color. This way Caden has lots of room to roll around on the floor since we have so much tile.

I also put knobs on my kitchen cabinets yesterday. I love them! I think that this is the result of watching too much HGTV! I love that channel!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Did you put the knobs on yourself? They look good and straight from what I can see. I think the rug will look good when Caden spews on it. Just kidding, but I am sure some of your nice things will have interesting things happen to them, so you better keep getting good deals.

Sarah LeSueur said...

I really like the rug! I've been wanting to put knobs on my cabinets too. Good, now you can come help me do mine!