Hahaha that's funny - I am sure it will only get worse!
He is so cute! I keep forgetting about your blog! I need to add you to mine! Email me and I will :) julespead@aol.com
Of course! Let's get together this week or next. Maybe lunch at Red Robin or something like that.
Jake loves ice cream too and throws a little fit when he can't have anymore. I'm glad that he's not the only one. So cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hahaha that's funny - I am sure it will only get worse!
He is so cute! I keep forgetting about your blog! I need to add you to mine! Email me and I will :) julespead@aol.com
Of course! Let's get together this week or next. Maybe lunch at Red Robin or something like that.
Jake loves ice cream too and throws a little fit when he can't have anymore. I'm glad that he's not the only one. So cute!
Post a Comment