Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Lights!

Last weekend we printed a list of the best Christmas lights in the East Valley off of the Internet and decided to check a few of them out.  I have to say that people must've signed themselves up because a lot of the houses were pretty disappointing.  Some of them probably didn't have any more lights then I have on my house.  There were a few good ones though.  This one house that we went to a ton of lights and they were playing a Christmas movie on the garage door.  They had seats set up with heaters in front of them to watch the movie plus free popcorn, hot chocolate, and cookies.  It was so cute!  It was definitely my favorite.  I told Matt that maybe we should do that next year. . .  I think that it may take a little bit of convincing.


No comments: