11 years ago
Friday, December 24, 2010
My Sick Baby
Caden had a cold for a couple of weeks, and we decided to take him in to the doctor because he wasn't getting better. (Here he is at the doctor's office. I know he doesn't look very sick, but it's amazing what being mischievous and do to make you feel better.) The doctor said that the cold caused him to have an ear infection, which I guess that we have been pretty lucky because it was the first one that he has ever had. He took antibiotics for 10 days, and I thought that he was finally getting better. A couple of days later he started coughing again and had a slight fever. He seems to be feeling better now, but he has been a little grumpy for the holidays. Hopefully at least he is building a strong immune system!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment