11 years ago
Friday, January 28, 2011
I Couldn't Resist!
I saw this adorable reclining kids chair at Costco before Christmas, and I totally wanted to buy it. I didn't buy it though, and when I saw it again a week or so later there were only a couple left. I still didn't buy it, and if you shop at Costco you should know that everything is always gone really fast. In fact I didn't see that cute little chair again even though I was always on the look out for it. Well I was at Costco today, and I was thinking I really wish that they had that chair because it was so cute. I walked down a random aisle, and there is was! It was the only one there, and I think that it must've been meant for me. Matt is probably going to kill me when he gets home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Cadens chair is so cute and it matches with the rest of the furniture.
loooove it!!!!
just found your blog!
you shouldn't get in trouble for buying it cause it was, like, following you around and stuff! which is weird, but it happens. and the only thing you can really do is hurry and bring it home before it drops on your head one day out of the clear blue sky!
there.
your husband will like that reasoning. i am sure of it!
Too funny....his 1st "man chair!"
Post a Comment