11 years ago
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Funny Story
When I got out of the shower today Caden was opening the drawers in the coffee table and standing in them, so I made him get out and close them. Then he said to me "Bye mama. Bye mama." Apparently he wanted me to leave because then he went to my bedroom and said "In room. In room." I guess he thought that I didn't understand because then he said "Get in there. Get in there." and pointed in the room. I decided to listen to him because I was a little curious of what he was going to do. When I went in the room he said "Thank you," (at least he is polite!), and then he proceeded to lock the door and shut it. (As I side note I have never locked him in his room, so I'm not sure where he got that idea from.) Then he went back to playing with the drawers in the coffee table. Seriously, what am I going to do with this kid?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment