Saturday, September 3, 2011

Matt's Office

Matt and I went and decorated his office today since it was looking a little bare and boring.

 The pictures on the back wall are ones that we took on some of the trips that we have been on.  I must admit that I am pretty impressed with how all of the picture frames came together.  I did that all by myself, and it wasn't very easy to make them all line up.

  Matt wanted a sports theme for the rest of the pictures, and I searched everywhere for artwork.  It was either way too cheesy or way too expensive.  When I was ordering the other pictures I saw that Costco.com had a picture gallery with free pictures.  I only had to pay for the cost of the print. I was so excited because there were some really good pictures to choose from.  I bought the frames on clearance at Michael's.  They were white, which wouldn't have gone well with the walls, so I spray painted them black.  I thought that they all turned out really nice.




 Here is what Matt looks like when he is working. (Except dressed a little nicer!)


I couldn't resist a picture on the bright green Cricket couch in the break room.


No comments: