Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bounce U

Yesterday morning we went to the open bounce at Bounce U.  We've been meaning to go there for awhile (since Caden loves bouncing!), but they have mostly parties and not very much open bounce time.  The Saturday morning open bounce is bright and early from 8 to 9:30.  I guess that it's too early for a lot of people because we invited a few people and no one wanted to come! Caden had a blast playing with us though.


We did a little warm up on the small slide. 


 Then we tried out the big slide.  It took a little convincing the first time, but after that he kept going back down.


This t ball game was so fun, because it blew the ball up in the air. 

Caden and I had good timing. 

Just because this made me laugh.

2 comments:

nancy shobe said...

You guys look like you're having a lot of fun. I'll have to come sometime!

Sarah LeSueur said...

Fun! Lets take the boys there when we come this summer.