I found this outfit for Caden so that he would be really cute on Easter. I made sure that it was ironed, and I fixed his hair really good so that it would stay. He shirt was wrinkled within 10 seconds of putting it on, he wouldn't leave his tie on without a fight, and he smashed his hair (ie the picture). I guess that is having a boy for you!
Mike and Beth had an Easter egg hunt at the park near their house.
Here Caden was showing me all of his eggs.
The bubbles were a hit too!
Hadley was excited about finding the big egg. There are usually 2 of them, and those are the ones to find!
Miss D was so cute in her Easter dress!
All of the grandkids with Matt's dad minus the Coles, but they will be here in a few weeks. (Yay!)
Family Picture
After this we had a yummy dinner at Amy's house with Matt's family, and then we had another yummy dinner at Grandma Shobe's house with my family. I neglected to take more picture though. :( We had a fun day, and Caden came home with TONS of candy! Now that's all that he wants to eat.
1 comment:
looks like your guys had a great easter! that family picture is cute and i know this will be a shock but...max has the same shirt and tie.
Post a Comment