The Ostrich races were pretty funny. I guess that I didn't know that people rode on the Ostrich. It was even funnier that most of the racers didn't stay on very long either.
Riding on the pony was Caden's favorite part of the day. He did have to watch and make sure that they didn't go too fast before he agreed to ride on them though.
There was a petting zoo with tons of goats, but also some pretty crazy big cattle with huge horns. They were all friendly though, and the big ones liked being petted the most.
Caden was super excited to check out the fire truck.
The fireman even let him turn on the siren which was pretty cool for him!
A kid from our Sunday School class at church was playing with his band, so we decided to check them out. They are called The Semester Review, and they were pretty good. Kind of reminded me of Blink 182. Caden kept standing up and dancing which was pretty cute!
We also rode on a few rides. Caden didn't really like this Caterpillar one very much because it was a little roller coaster. I did convince him to put his arms up in the air and scream, but I'm pretty sure that it was a scared for his life kind of scream.
He did have fun driving the car,
and he loved riding in the boat. He also went on the Ferris Wheel with Matt which I didn't get a picture of, but he told me that it was his favorite ride.









No comments:
Post a Comment