Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Garbage

Caden was mad at me a few days ago, and he told me that he was going to put me in the garbage so the garbage man can take me away. Then he will get a new mommy.

Then the next night I was putting him to bed and this is how the conversation went.
Caden: You can't go to outer space because I will miss you too much, and then you
             will have to fall down to our house.
Me: Does that mean that you don't want to put me in the garbage anymore?
Caden: No.  You've haven't been making bad choices and that makes me really happy.

Last night he told me that if the bad guys put me in the garbage he would go to the garbage man's house and save me.  Then he wanted to know where the garbage man lives.

I guess that I have redeemed myself.

No comments: