



Matt and I just got back from Maui today! It was so much fun there. We got a great deal last minute on priceline.com, and we stayed at the Marriot in Wailea. We spent lots of time snorkeling, and we swam with the turtles. We saw the sunrise above the clouds on Mount Haleakala. We had to get up at 2 in the morning to drive there in time, and it was freezing cold! We also drove to Hana which is on the rain forest side of the island. It was very beautiful there with tons of waterfalls and a black sand beach. The drive there took 3 hours on a windy road that was only 55 miles long. There was traffic both directions, but in some parts the street went down to one lane so we had to wait and take turns. I think that it was the scariest drive of my life. You couldn't tell who was coming up around the corner most of the time. We were lucky to get a free upgrade to a convertible, so we got to "enjoy" the ride with the top down.
4 comments:
Once again... seeing those fun places I'm sooooo jealous! I love to travel and am glad I get to see a little of your travels through pics!
Oh my gosh, you guys are so lucky to have gone there. I'm so jealous too. It looks like you guys had a great time, not to mention how beautiful it looks!
It sounds like you had fun. Maui is such a beautiful place to go. I like to travel and would like to go there myself. It is great that you work at places that allow you the time and ability to travel to these places. You must have great bosses. Keep having fun.
Jay
Oh my, I am so jealous! That is so fun that you guys get to travel so much, looks like a great time!
So happy I found your blog :) I almost fell out of my chair when I realized who it was!! Hope you are doing well I miss you!
Post a Comment