11 years ago
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Baby Update
I had a doctor's appointment today, and everything is good with the baby. The heartbeat is strong and in the 160's. We also scheduled the ultrasound to find out what we are having. It's not until February 18th, so we still have 4 weeks left to wait. I can't wait to find out so that I can start decorating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting! I have a feeling it's a little girl. The heartbeats are high, but maybe it't crazy beliving in all those folks tales? Oh weel, I do anyway! My baby's heartbeats was 140 and I know it's a boy. But whatever you guys will have, I will be happy it's healthy! See ya soon!
I'm so excited! I have 3 newborns around me on my block & I can't wait to meet yours!!!!!
Post a Comment