
On Friday night Matt and I had a date night, and we went to Dave and Buster's at Tempe Marketplace. We haven't really been out in a long time just because I've been so tired and feeling icky, but I am actually feeling like a normal person again! I almost forgot what it is like! We had fun playing games and acting like kids again. I even beat Matt twice at the game where you roll the ball in the holes to make the horses race. (You know, that game that is usually at the fair.) The best part is, I stayed awake later then 7:30! (I know it's sad, but I can't help it.)
2 comments:
7:30... pretty daring! I love date nights! You'll even appreciate them more come this time next year! I miss ya friend! We gotta hang out!
I don't even remember what date nights are like, I'm glad I can live the fun through you. Glad you're feeling better!
Post a Comment