11 years ago
Monday, January 26, 2009
Bargain Shopping
Thanks to my sister-in-law, Amy, I am officially trying to be a bargain shopper. She always tells me about all of the free stuff that she gets, so I decided that it's time to give it a try. Today I bought some Revlon make up and Orajel medicine from Walgreens, and I should be receiving a gift card rebate for the total amount I spent plus 10%. Walgreens has different items everything month that are free after rebate. I can buy the next month's items with my gift card, and I'll get free stuff every month without spending anything else out of pocket. It's a good start! Now I have to start collecting coupons. If you want to start doing this yourself check out the link to Bargain Moms on my blog list. You'll find lots of great tips. Best of all - it's free!! Happy bargain shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good job on the Walgreens 'll be on the look out for some baby deals!
WTG. I am glad you have joined us crazy people. Keep track of all your savings and then use the savings to buy a new purse.
Post a Comment