Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's a Boy!

We had another ultrasound yesterday and we found out that we are having a boy! Based on the voting there must be a lot of suprised people. He was making it very difficult for the tech to find out since he ws curled up and resting. She looked at all the organs and took all the measurements but he just wouldn't move for her to get a good view. I guess he is a little modest. Finally he moved and we were able to find out. We are so excited and had to go look at all the boy clothes and blue baby stuff. He weighed 12 oz. and everything looked good.

8 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Yeah...I am so excited for you! Boys are so fun! Any names picked out yet???

Bart and JoJo said...

Yippe! I got so happy when I heard that u guys are also having a boy. I thought it was a girl based on the heartbeats, but I guess thats really just a myth! Now there are going to be 2 new baby boy Mendoncas comming soon, thats really exciting! Talk to u soon, love Josefine and Bart

Mike said...

Congratulations to you two. I am so excited. I am also excited that we don't have to have the girl named after a vampire. Please don't tell me it is going to be Edward!!! I will still love him. We can't wait to give you what we got for him, but I just looked at it and it is 6-9 months, but maybe he will be big like Matthew when he was born. Actually, he was the smallest now that I think of it.

Mike said...

Move that due date up a little bit. June 24, JJ Redick's B-day. A little bit of basketball karma.

Janelle said...

That is so exciting that you both are having boys so close!! Boys are fun! I voted that is was going to be a boy :)

Megan said...

Cindy!!!! I'm so excited for you! I hope you are feeling well and be so excited. Boys are awesome!

Jana said...

Yay! I love boys! They are soooo fun! Congrats on your little man!

The Shobes said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you were haing a boy. That's so fun that you and Sarah are both having boys. They'll be like brothers without having to give birth to two! Good luck!