Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Ultrasound Pictures Yeah!


We got to have another ultrasound today because I was measuring bigger then 25 weeks, and we also wanted to get a better "boy" picture because he wasn't cooperating very well last time. Well Caden is still a boy (yeah!), and we got a really good picture this time. Matt wouldn't let me post it because he said that it would be obscene. We didn't get any good profile pictures because of his position, but he did flex his arm and show off his muscles. He was so cute moving around all over the place. He weighs 1 lb and 11 oz which is normal for 25 weeks. He's almost gained a whole pound since my ultrasound 4 weeks ago. Everything looks good!

3 comments:

Mike said...

That first picture looks like an eye is open looking at the picture. Am I crazy or is that true?

Janelle said...

It is always exciting to get an ultrasound. I had one with Katie at about 32 weeks because I was measuring small. She was fine, but it was so neat how big she was. I am so happy for you!

Alison said...

Congrats! You're getting closer. I am so excited for you guys. Is it nice having Sarah go through it first to let you know what to expect?