Monday, March 15, 2010

California!

On Friday we went to California for a fun day trip and to do a little bit of shopping at the Ontario Mills mall. This was Caden's first flight, and he was so good!


Matt and Caden posing in front of the airplane at the airport in orange county.

This is what Caden did for pretty much the whole flight there.

This is what I got at the mall! (Matt got me a giftcard for Valentine's day, and I wanted to spend it at the outlet! It's all about getting a good deal right?)

4 comments:

Mike said...

He is so cute. I think I will be sleeping as I drive to CA tomorrow. I am tired.

Sarah LeSueur said...

I'm glad he did so good. Cute bag! Are you using it as a diaper bag?

Matt and Cindy said...

Yeah. It's meant to be a diaper bag, and it is awesome! It has tons of pockets!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Cindy! I'm glad that he was good for the plane ride. I'm sure that he has lots of traveling ahead of him. :)