He's soooo cute! I hate when Jake does that! It's pretty much every time too. I feel for you. My advice is: to give him something to hold onto to distract him so you can hurry and change him. Sometimes it works....
It's really bad when stuff is coming out their behind too. I just kind of hold both feet up with one hand and try to work the issues with the other. I think Carter was the really gross one.
3 comments:
Ohhhhh I remember this stage! Uh oh! Not my favorite :/ He is darrrrling Cindy!
He's soooo cute! I hate when Jake does that! It's pretty much every time too. I feel for you. My advice is: to give him something to hold onto to distract him so you can hurry and change him. Sometimes it works....
It's really bad when stuff is coming out their behind too. I just kind of hold both feet up with one hand and try to work the issues with the other. I think Carter was the really gross one.
Post a Comment