Thursday, March 25, 2010

How Nice!


My visiting teacher sent me this really cute teething necklace. It's stylish and Caden loves it too. I was pleasantly surprised to find it in the mail today. Isn't that so nice!? It will come in handy, by the way, because Caden is finally getting teeth! The 2 on the bottom just started poking through a couple of days ago. I thought that he was never going to have teeth!

5 comments:

Jana said...

That is so cute/cool! I'm a baby magnet with all my necklaces & that's such a neat idea! How are you these days? I missed chatting during basketball! I wanna come hang out before that sweet baby is not a baby anymore!!!!!

Janelle said...

I've never heard of those! That was so nice! Nathan's bottom just started to poke through to this week.

k and j said...

I need one of those! SO neat!!

Matt and Cindy said...

The website is www.smartmomjewelry.com

Anonymous said...

Very cute necklace.