We've been getting some rain the past few days, and we are definitely enjoying the cooler weather! I have been driving around with the windows down, and we even got to take a walk outside yesterday! I also like to open the patio door, when the weather is nice, to let some cool air into the house.
Well Caden has figured out how to open the screen, and every time that I open the door he is over there opening the screen.
I know you are thinking that this cute little boy wouldn't do that, but you are wrong. :)
If I don't get him fast enough he goes outside to splash in the puddles. Duke also escapes pretty much every time that Caden opens the screen, and I think that he is quite pleased about the situation. Maybe Duke and Caden will be friends after all.
1 comment:
i am telling you and i know you know this but boy's are so busy! haha. you really have to watch them so close! lol.
Post a Comment