I went with my mom and Caden to the Sea Life Aquarium at Arizona Mills on my birthday. I've been wanting to go and Matt's been avoiding it, so I thought that it would be the perfect time to go. It was okay, but honestly I'm glad that I had a B1G1 free coupon. I think that we only spent like 45 minutes there. Caden wasn't too interested in looking at the fish. He mostly just wanted to run around which is pretty much what I expected. He is very busy. Also it's pretty dark in there, and you can't use flash. That's why the pictures aren't very good.
Some of the tabks had this bubble in the middle, so you could stick your head in. It was actually pretty cool to get a close up look at the fish from th e middle of the tank. Here is my mom.
Caden was actually quite amused by this. He kept trying to touch everything.
Caden checking out the sharks. There was one part where you could walk through this tunnel and there was water all around you and there were little sharks in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment