Everyone went in together and got me a Kindle which I am so excited about! Thank you!
Caden has not been the best eater lately, so after I just finished telling Matt's sister how he never eats anything he ate a whole piece of pizza. She then said that we should try chocolate, but I told her that Caden's hates it. He seriously won't ever touch anything with chocolate in it. A few minutes later he got a hold of some cake with chocolate frosting, and he was eating it like it was his favorite food ever. Really? I think that he just did it because he heard what I was saying about him. Maybe he understands more then I thought!
Caden loves Peter Piper, and he was dying to get out of the high chair the whole time. He just likes to run around like crazy, and he doesn't even need any tokens.
No comments:
Post a Comment