I was so blessed yesterday to be able to celebrate mother's day as a mother and with my mom, grandma, and mother-in-law. I am so grateful to have the influence of so many mothers in my life
Matt made a yummy breakfast of french toast, bacon, and hash browns.
Matt said that Caden picked out this card for me all by himself.
Caden is forever having Matt and I trace his hand on things, so this is so sweet. (No he can't write yet, but Matt helped him write his name.)
I was so excited to get the red Kitchen Aid mixer that I have been wanting forever. I actually got it a few weeks ago, and I have been LOVING it!!
My parents and Grandma Shobe came over for dinner. The moms got to hang out while the dads cooked dinner. :) (They cleaned up too!)
We had fettuccine, salad, and garlic bread.
My mom was excited to get the Ninja blender,
and Duke really liked the wreath that Grandma Shobe got for her front door. (My mom made it. Isn't it so pretty?!)
Caden and Grandma Shobe working on a puzzle.
Me with my mom and Grandma Shobe plus Caden snuck in too.
We also celebrated with Matt's mom, but I forgot to take any pictures. I found this picture from 2009 with all the grandkids that were around then (there have been 3 more born since!)
I love this picture of Jolene and Caden!



No comments:
Post a Comment