Sunday, December 2, 2012

Santan Mall

We decided to check out some of the Christmas festivities at Santan Mall on Saturday night.  We were actually thinking that it was going to be crazy busy, but really it wasn't too bad.  I guess that we went early enough in December.  Caden had tons of fun.  I love how he is so excited for everything Christmas!
 

We went on a horse drawn carriage ride. 

There is a light show that is set to Christmas music. 

We also got to meet Mrs. Claus, and go to her story time.  Caden was a little nervous about getting too close to Mrs. Claus. 

After the story Mrs. Claus had singing time, and Caden was picked to go up and shake the bells.  He was really excited about that! 

They also had "snow" fall, and I use the term snow very loosely because it was more like soap and nothing like snow.  Caden thought that it was cool though.

No comments: