Sarah and her family were here all last week, so we did lots of fun things with the kids! On Monday we went to the zoo. It was so fun! All of the animals were out and active. It was a little chilly, but it felt good to be outside!
The boys had fun climbing up the stairs to see the giraffes up close.
This is what happened when my mom was trying to get a picture taken with all of the kids. The boys are too busy to slow down for a picture! This picture was taken in front of the Cheetah exhibit. I'm pretty sure that in all of the times that I went to the zoo (since I was a little kid!) I never saw the Cheetahs. They must've have really good hiding spots in that exhibit, so I was completely surprised to see the Cheetahs walking around right at the front of the exhibit. I think that it must've been feeding time because they perked up when they heard a golf cart drive by.
This monkey sat right at the window, and let us take a bunch of pictures with him. It was like he was posing for us.
The Tiger was also prowling about. It even came over and roared at the boys. It didn't sound like a friendly roar either!
The kids posing with the orangutan statue.
The spider monkey was trying to warm up in the sun. He was so cute!







No comments:
Post a Comment