On Monday morning we headed up to Flagstaff because we were going to go on the Polar Express, in Williams, on Monday night! We were super excited to hear that it had snowed over the weekend too!
I actually fell asleep on the way there, and when I woke up this is what I saw. I knew it had snowed, but there was so much snow!
We brought our sleds along, and we finally found a good spot for sledding. Caden was not too happy with the cold when we got out of the car. (The temp was in the low to mid 30's for the whole day.)
I have to admit that I was a little nervous going down the hill the first time, but it was so fun!
It took a little convincing to get Caden to go on the sled, and he only went down one time. We couldn't convince him to go down the big hill a second time. He would scream and freak out if we tried to put him on the sled.
Eventually he agreed to go down this little teeny hill by himself. Maybe we should started small and worked our way up. Oh well, maybe he'll like it next year.






No comments:
Post a Comment