Thursday, February 7, 2013

California Adventure


When we got to California Adventure about 15 minutes before they opened I was appalled at the lines to get in!  I thought that it was going to be crazy busy for sure.  Once we got it in it wasn't so bad though.  We didn't really have to wait much at all except for all of the Cars rides, but I guess that was to be expected.  As soon as the park opened everyone made a beeline for the Cars Land.  It was craziness!

Cars Land was actually pretty cool.  Radiator Springs looked exactly the same as the movie! 

 

This is the Luigi's Flying Tires Ride.  I think that we waited like 30 minutes to get on this ride. We also went on Mater's Tractor ride which was super fun.  I think that we ended up waiting like 30 minutes for that ride too.  Caden didn't want to, but we convinced him to go on the Radiator Springs Racers Ride.  I thought that it was so fun!  You ride in a car around Radiator Springs and get to see all of the characters, and then you race another car around the dirt track.  Caden said that it was too fast, and he didn't want to ride it again. 

 There was a whole area that was like the Bug Life movie, and Caden really liked the rides there.  We rode these balloons several times.
 

 He also rode the lady bugs that spin around.

This train was his absolute favorite ride!  I think that we must've rode it like 10 times! 

 The train goes through a watermelon tunnel that smells like real watermelon and a cookie box that smells like cookies.  It was super cute!
 
Matt and I took turns going on The Tower of Terror and the California Screamin roller coaster since those are too scary for Caden.  Caden really liked watching the roller coaster take off though.   Here was Matt on the roller coaster.

This was when I rode the roller coaster.  I have to say that I think that I made be getting too old for roller coasters because this made me feel so sick.  Now I know why my parents never wanted to go when we were kids!
 
Here were me and Caden riding on the carousel.  It really is a lot funner to ride on the animal rather then stand next to it! :)

No comments: