We got lots of good stuff . . . a coupon for free 7th generation dish soap, a coupon for the cat food that we buy, a free sample of the Zone indulgence bar, and a sample of 3 free diapers! Plus no bills. No wonder he was so happy!
I got it on recyclebank.com. You have to sign up and earn points then you can redeem your points for coupons. I have gotten 2 boxes of Kashi cereal and now the dish soap for free. Hip2save posts ways to earn more points sometimes, and when there are really good coupons available. I think that you earn points just by signing up.
5 comments:
How did you get the dish soap coupon?
Did you ever try the soy joy bars at CVS when they were free? They are very strange. I can't imagine paying for them.
Matt ate a couple of them, but I am afraid of them. There are still a few in my pantry. Maybe I will eat them someday.
Hey, what about my question?
I got it on recyclebank.com. You have to sign up and earn points then you can redeem your points for coupons. I have gotten 2 boxes of Kashi cereal and now the dish soap for free. Hip2save posts ways to earn more points sometimes, and when there are really good coupons available. I think that you earn points just by signing up.
Post a Comment